Monday, June 22, 2020


Relaxing Days...
   Hello and welcome!  Today’s card features several fun sets from Lawn Fawn including “On the Beach” stamp/dies and “Hammock and Trees” Die Cut set.  To start, I ink blended several pieces Neenah solar white cardstock.  I used the following Distress Inks including twisted citron, mowed lawn, gathered twigs, vintage photo, scattered straw, tumbled glass, squeezed lemonade, carved pumpkin, ripe persimmon, and rusty hinge.  Once pieces where die cut and ink blended, I stamped, die cut, and Copic colored images from “On the Beach” set.  Next, I utilized both “stitched simple wavy borders” and “sandy beach accents” die sets from Lawn Fawn to add some detail to this scene.  I then assembled elements and adhered to card base.  To finish, I stamped sentiment, then added a few more details using a white gel pen to the ocean, Beach/sand, coconuts, and the sunglasses.  Thanks so much for stopping by...take care! 

No comments:

Post a Comment