Thursday, February 27, 2020




Loads of Sunshine...
   Hello friends and welcome!  Today’s card features this super fun stamp set and awesome interactive  die cut from Lawn Fawn (Rain or Shine Before n’ afters and Magic Picture Changer).  To start, I die cut both large die cut pieces from Neenah solar white cardstock.  Next, I stamped images, masked, ink blended, the Copic colored.  I then began assembling the “changer” or sliding mechanism.  Once assembled, I began working on the rest of the scene by Die Cutting Stitched clouds (Lawn Fawn) and Stamping/Die Cutting several images from other Lawn Fawn sets, and Copic colored.  To finish, I stamped sentiment, assembled elements and adhered to card base.  Thanks so much for stopping by...take care!

Here is a short video showcasing this fun interactive die cut:






No comments:

Post a Comment